We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma and Adobe XD).
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like navigation components, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Test, identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, cross browser compatibility) and optimize existing user interface designs
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Be part of a dynamic culture and experienced development team.
Be part of a team that puts resources into your own and expert development.
Opportunities for leaning, access to learning resources, leadership and fun.
How to Apply
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form via http://www.scynett.com/careers.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria, you will be contacted by our recruitment team for the next steps.